If you receive a message from us saying we could not process your e-transfer as quickly as usual, because it needs to be verified by your bank, we recommend that you reach out to your bank to speed the process along.
Sometimes, when you call your bank, there can be some confusion; so, we thought it would be good to debunk a few rumours that get spread:
- Shakepay is not blacklisted
- Our email is not blocked
- Interac is not blocking the e-transfer
- We are not holding your funds
- Our bank did not reject your funds
- This will not happen every time
- You do not have to click on the resend button
Now that that’s cleared up, here are some things to expect:
- Your funds are safe
- We received the e-transfer; but cannot yet process it
- It may take up to a few days if the sending bank does not speed up the process
- Shakepay thinks all of our users are awesome!
Still have questions?